Privacy statement Van Loon Galleries
Van Loon Galleries, located at Heuvel 4 5261 EE Vught, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
5261 EE Vught
+31 073 684 00 15
Personal data that we process
Van Loon Galleries processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
– First and last name
– Date of birth
– Address data
– Telephone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Location data
– Information about your activities on our website
– Information about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this
company is part of an advertising network)
– Internet browser and device type
– Bank account number
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect special data or data about website visitors under the age of 16, unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about you, or a minor, without this consent, please contact us at email@example.com, we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Van Loon Galleries processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment. We process this data on the basis of necessity for the provision of requested services or information.
– Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure. We process this data on the basis of the commercial interest of making customers marketing offers.
– To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services. We process this data on the basis of necessity for the delivery of
requested services or information.
– To inform you about changes to our services and products. We process this data on the basis of necessity for the provision of requested services or information.
– To deliver goods and services to you. We process this data on the basis of necessity for the provision of requested services or information
– Van Loon Galleries analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences. We only process this data with your approval.
– Van Loon Galleries follows your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs. We process this data only with your approval.
– Van Loon Galleries also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making
Van Loon Galleries does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of Van Loon Galleries).
How long do we keep personal data
Van Loon Galleries does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
• We store personal data that we process on the basis of necessity for the provision of requested services or information or on the basis of a legitimate interest, for a maximum of two years after you last used our services or your last question was answered.
• We process personal data that we process based on your consent or opt-in until you withdraw your consent or unsubscribe.
• We process personal data that we process on the basis of a legal obligation for as long as the relevant law requires.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Van Loon Galleries shares your personal data (first and last name, e-mail address) with various third parties (including hosting, IT support, marketing professionals) if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. All agreements about, among other things, security, confidentiality and your rights are included in the processing agreements that we have concluded with these third parties. In addition to this, we will not provide information to third parties, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Van Loon Galleries and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Van Loon Galleries would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Van Loon Galleries takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at email@example.com. Van Loon Galleries has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
– Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
– TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this at the address bar “https” and the padlock in the address bar.
– DKIM and SPF are two internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use